Monday, March 30, 2015

Bunny Tails Treats and Free Printable Bag Toppers

Hi everyone!  I shared these adorable Bunny Tails Bag Toppers last year and they are still one of my favorite Easter printables!  In the event you are new to PaperCharm Designs, I am reposting this idea to be sure you don't miss it! I hope you enjoy! 


The idea of packaging up mini marshmallows is not a new one.  You can find it all over Pinterest, I am sure!  I have been using marshmallows for different themed treats for years though, and my kiddos always love it when I do.  It's such an easy treat to prepare, and a yummy one to enjoy.   This particular way of using mini marshmallows  is great for busy moms who would like to send something adorable for their child's class party, or even to sneak into an Easter basket! 


Feel free to download and print the tags here.  If you are not already, I would love you to follow PaperCharm on the blog or via any of the social media options available on the right side bar, this way, you will never miss a free printable.  Besides, it's fun to be social!

For more Easter ideas from PaperCharm Designs, click here!

XO,

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment